Oct 20, 2011

::Edwin Rodriguez vs. Will Rosinsky:: live boxing streaming on Showtime HD TV link

Rodriguez vs. Rosinsky live
Edwin “La Bomba” Rodriguez (19-0, 14 KOs), of Worchester, Mass., who faces fellow unbeaten Will “Power” Rosinsky (14-0, 8 KOs) of Ozone Park, N.Y., in the 10-round main event of ShoBox: The New Generation on Friday, Oct. 21, live on SHOWTIME (11 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast). the fight will be co-headlined by a sizzling super middleweight showdowns between Edwin "La Bomba" Rodriguez (19-0, 14KO's) and Will "Power" Rosinsky (14-0, 8KO's) and rising junior welterweight contender Gabriel "Tito" Bracero (17-0, 3KO's) takes on Daniel Sostre (11-4-1, 4KO's) for the vacant NABF title. Both bouts are scheduled for 10 rounds.

Edwin Rodriguez vs. Will Rosinsky
10 rounds Boxing Competetion
Super Middleweight Division (for the vacant NABF title)
Time: 11:00 PM ET/PT
Date: Friday, 21 October, 2011
Venue: Ozone Park, N.Y., USA
Rodriguez vs. Rosinsky live

Rodriguez, who is already rated in all four major sanctioning bodies in the super middleweight division (IBF #5, WBC #6, WBA #8, WBO #12), burst onto the professional scene in early 2008, scoring a first-round TKO over Samuel Ortiz Gomez. The Worcester, MA native has lost only a handful of rounds and earned 19 victories, picking up the WBC USNBC title in the process. In his first fight after shoulder surgery in August 2010, Rodriguez looked sensational, stopping Chris Traietti in the second round.

"I am thrilled to be fighting on Showtime again as the main event. I am looking forward to showcasing my skills and letting the world know that I have arrived and am ready to take on the best fighters in the world," said Rodriguez.

Rosinsky turned pro in August 2008 with a first-round knockout over Valetine Fortanelly on another DBE-promoted show. Rosinsky has fought a number of times on DBE's popular Broadway Boxing series, but the bout on October 21st will be his first in the national spotlight.

"At this point in my career, I felt that accepting this fight was the perfect decision," said Rosinsky. "I feel that I will really be able to showcase my skills as a professional fighter, and what better than to do it on Showtime. Edwin is a talented boxer and an up-and-coming super middleweight prospect like myself. A lot of people, especially fans of the sport, will be eager to see us go toe-to-toe. I have no doubt that this fight will be a great one to see. I'm thankful to Lou for giving me this opportunity and I know that this will be a huge stepping stone in my career."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites